The PNE connects football players with best-in-class mentors that nurture and coach athletes towards career success when the cheering stops.”
– Guy Troupe, PNE Founder and Chairman of the Board
What happens when the cheering stops?
It was an honor for me to make the first charitable contribution to PNE. As a successful entrepreneur it is my obligation to give back. Giving back to active and former players in need of support was a no brainer.
– Ronnie Lott, NFL Hall of Famer
I believe in the mission of PNE because I’ve witnessed the growth and development of former players that have blossomed in business as a resulting of joining the network.
– Kimberly Fields, , Vice President Football Operations, NFL
I highly recommend that active and former players attend the PNE Super Bowl weekend. The networking is phenomenal!
– Jon Harris, Athlife, Career Transition Consultant for NFLPA Trust
Transitioning from the NFL is scary and challenging. I greatly benefited from the bridge that is PNE and will always support the event in some form or fashion.
– Martin Mayhew , Former General Manager, Detroit Lions
PNE Founder and Chairman of the Board, Guy Troupe, has built a powerful network rooted in servicing people in need. Transitioning from football is tough. PNE softens the blow by meeting players where they are while nurturing them towards sustainable second careers.
– Les Pico, Executive Director of Player Development/Lega, Minnesota Vikings